The Solution Is :
Check the permission for your temporary folder.
- Enter the keyboard shortcut Windows key +E to open Windows Explorer.
- In the Windows Explorer window that appears enter the following in the address bar:
- Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings
- Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local
- Right-click the Temp folder.
- Select Properties
- Click the Security tab
- In the "Group or user names" section, select your user profile name.
- In the permissions section, verify that the checkboxes for "Read," "Write," and "Read & Execute" permissions in the "Deny" column are not selected.
- Click Apply
- Click OK.
Try installing the browser again.